Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tami's Stampin' Essentials Tool Box






I got so tired of looking for all my essential tools for my scrapbooking/card making so I decide to put them all in one place. I used rubons from Stampin' Up! to decorate my box and then added all of my tools. You would not believe how many things fit in this box. I have 2 more of these boxes if you are interested in making one yourself (contact me for info) I will also make a ready made tool kit for you if you like(you can select which tools you want from a list). What tools should ever scrapper have? This one has: small ruler, stampin' scrub, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots, stamp-a-ma-jig, pencil, pen, Stampin' Up classic black ink, "Hand Stamped by" stamp, aqua painter, blender pens, dry embossing tool, glue sticks, tombo multi glue, sanding block, paper snips, bone folder, punch pal, card stock ring, sticky strip, stipple brush, Stampin' Up Cutter Kit, Layering tool and a sponge. YES ALL THIS FIT with room to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment