Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby Shower Card


Cards can be so expensive! That's one of the MANY reasons I started making my own with Stampin' Up! In just a few minutes you can create a unique handmade card that people love getting--because they know it comes from the heart! You don't have to make elaborate cards--some of the simplest cards are the best. Here is one I made for a baby shower for a friend. In care it isn't obvious with the color scheme she's having a boy.
In this card I used the Celebrate Everything stamp set, Punches Three Stamp set (only 13 more days to get this hostess stamp!!!), Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, and Kiwi Kiss cardstock, silver brads, Rood Garden self-adhesive diecut set, wide oval punch and some black embossing powder. This card took me about 15 mins to design and put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment