Thursday, January 8, 2009

Magnetic Bookmarks




Today was my first day dropping off Isaac at Parent's Day Out. I think this was the best 5 hours I've had in a long time. Don't get me wrong--I love my little boy (and I did miss him), but he got to play with kids his own age (and start to learn about sharing) AND I got to do whatever I wanted to do for 5 hours. Today I made these adorable bookmarks. They took me about an hour to do (but that was design time too). After you get started you can knock a bunch of these out for gifts, to hand out as valentines, to use with all your books and such. The unique part of these bookmarks is that they are magnetic. Each side sandwiches the page you want to save and they stick together to make sure they stay in place.




The Details:


Stamps: Sweetest Stems (from the NEW 2009 Idea Book and Catalog!!)
Paper: Basic Black Cardstock
Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper (DSP)(from the New 2009 Idea Book and Catalog!!)
Kiwi Kiss Cardstock
Riding Hood Red Cardstock
Pink Pirouette Cardstock
Accessories: 1 3/8" Square punch, 1 1/4" Square punch, Ticket Corner punch, and Sweetest Stem Sizzix Embosslit (exclusively Stampin' Up), magnets
Techniques: Stampin' Up! Big Shot
For more information on how to make these please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment