Monday, February 9, 2009

Successful Catalog Extravaganza!!!!




If you didn't make the open house you missed a good time. I had 2 projects for everyone to make and lots of door prizes (everyone got something). As a special gift everyone who came got a free Idea Book and Catalog (a $10 value). I still have a few left--contact me if you are interested! The thank you card (above) uses the New Sweet Stem stamp set along with the coordinating Raspberry Tart designer series paper! The Embrace Life scrapbook page (below)uses the Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' Kit! I still have a few project kits available if you would like to make them! I want to thank everyone who came! You really made it a great day. I have already placed the order so in about 2 weeks everyone will get their goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment