Thursday, February 26, 2009

Get the 4-1-1: Questions and Answers

Good Morning! I have recently started getting a several email questions about crafting, techniques, stamping, Stampin' Up and many other issues revolving around my business. I am going to start adding them here so that everyone can get the answers (and hopefully come up with more). The questions can be about anything (a technique, a tool, ideas, business opportunities, classes...etc.). If you have questions please email them to tamistamps@gmail.com and I will try to get them loaded and answered as soon as I can. If you would prefer that your name not be listed on the question (I only do first name and last initial) you can just add that to your email and I will NOT put your name on it at all. I value you and your questions :).



The first question is from Kori H: "I have seen so many things about becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator in February or March because of Sale-a-bration. Is this really the best time to sign up?"



Answer: Although I love Stampin' Up and would encourage people to sign up any time they are ready--this is a WONDERFUL time to sign up. Not only is the starter kit 15% off but you also get a free stamp set of ANY price (want one of those pricey but needed alphabet sets--YOU CAN GET IT FREE!!! That means you are saving around $100 on top of the huge savings of the starter kit. There are other things for demonstrators right now that are making being a demonstrator even better. As a special thank you to demonstrators Stampin' Up! is offering 20% off all pre-ordered stamp sets. We are about to pre-order from the Occasions Mini. These are just some of the great things about becoming a demonstrator right now.

For those of you who are on the fence like Kori--There is a lot that Stampin' Up! does to help you as a demonstrator (tips, samples, how-to videos...the list goes on), but I will help you as well. Along with my upline and other demos in the Wichita Falls area, we have a monthly Demonstrator meeting to discuss issues and ideas for being a demonstrator. If you would like to check out one of the demonstrator meetings please call or email me. I would love to have you as one of my guests for the event.


If you have a question you would like answered--email me at tamistamps@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment